Articles related to sections of the Calcbench site.
- Install the Add-in without using installer
- You are attempting to open a file type (Excel Add-in Files) that has been blocked by your File Block setting in the Trust Center
- the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable
- Windows Excel is trying to open the add-in with the wrong "bitness": The file format and extension of 'CalcbenchExcelXLL32Packed.xll" don't match...
- Office 365 and Windows Add-in Installed
- Add-in install fails with "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package". See all 21 articles